Artifric By Beji Kedo collects email addresses and your full name (if provided) to contact you about new releases, news, offers and other information that might be of interest to you.
You can review, amend or ask to have this information deleted by emailing Beji via the Contact page
Your Personal Information will not be passed onto any third parties. We will do our upmost to keep your email address private and will only use your email address to send you information about Beji Kedo.
ARTIFRIC GDPR POLICY
With Data protection laws changed in May this year(2018).
We take Data protection and client confidentiality very seriously at Artifric and as such have strict procedures in place to comply with legislation.
Here is what we know about you if you signed up for emails or have contacted us through our contact page
· Your full name (if provided) and email address
This is how we use your information
· Where are they kept? Your details are stored in our online database provided by GoDaddy
· Do you have staff? Only Beji Kedo and has access to your data
· Do you have an online ordering system? Yes we do, we use Shopify which is a highly secure SSL Certified platform to handle all our orders
· Do you have/store credit card payments? We DO NOT see or store any card details or payment history.
· We do not use any third parties except Godaddy.com (website) and Shopify.com (orders)
· We do not share or sell your information to third parties.
We do not send spam. From time to time we will send a marketing email with new products, special offers or discounts that may be of interest to you.
If you no longer wish to be contacted by us, no problem, here is how you can disconnect from Artifric
• Email Beji via the Contact page with your full name and request to be removed from our database. We will then remove you from our mailing list.